Thursday, August 1, 2013

Off To Haven!

The time has finally arrived! I’m off to Haven! The Haven Conference runs from August 1st ~ August 3rd.  I’m very excited to get to meet some bloggy friends in real life, and sitting in on some of the sessions offered.

Haven Conference

I admit I am a bit anxious about the plane ride, but I’ve decided over the past few years that if I don’t “get over it” I’ll never go anywhere.  While I had thought I might bring my laptop, realistically I know I won’t even have time to be on it, so I’m leaving it home.  I am bringing a point and shoot camera though, so I hope to have lots of pictures to share with you when I get back.

See you in a few days!

4 comments:

Debby said...

Have fun Kathy. Can't wait to hear all about it.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Kathy what fun! I am so with you about flying, if we don't get on a plane we have so limited out lives...Just got to pop a Xanax and go LOL!

Carol

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

How exciting! I so wanted to go to Haven but it was already sold out. Have a wonderful time! Maybe next time we will be able to meet in person, too! I'd love that!

Okio B Designs said...

Have fun. Be safe!

Jeanine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...